Apply for Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships 2024 in Chile. The Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID) is offering grants to pursue Master’s studies at Chilean higher education institutions in 2024.
The AGCID Human Capital Training Programme aims to contribute to the training of professionals in Master’s Programmes taught by Chilean universities or higher education institutions with a high level of excellence. The grants are offered to professionals who are South Africa, Mozambique and Angola citizens.
More information on the Nelson Mandela 2024 Scholarship call is available below.
You May Also Like: Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria 2023/2024: How to Apply.
Introduction: Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships 2024 in Chile.
The application deadline to the Embassy of Chile in Pretoria is 10 November 2023.
Interviews by the Embassy of Chile in South Africa will be online from the 14th – the 28th of November 2023.
- Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
Applicants must have:
- experience in the subjects you choose to pursue Master’s studies in;
- unconditional acceptance offer at a Chilean higher education institution;
- 4-year university degree;
- Competency in Spanish.
Fields of study
A wide range of fields are available, please refer to the Accredited Master’s Programmes list.
What the scholarship offers
- Spanish language course;
- The cost of flights to and from Chile (and a bus fare if the students need to travel to cities without airports);
- Tuition fees for a maximum of 24 months;
- Monthly allowance of 560000 chilean pesos;
- Any medical conditions, accidents, or losses sustained while in Chile, and
- A once-off book allowance of 90000 chilean pesos.
Application process: Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships 2024 in Chile.
Interested applicants for the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships 2024 in Chile must submit the AGCID Grant application with the below annex documents electronically to the e-mail email@example.com.
- Letter of acceptance of the chosen study programme;
- Medical certificate – physical and mental;
- Original certificate of Professional Title or authorized copy by a public notary;
- Curriculum Vitae, with emphasis on work and academic background;
- Motivational letter containing the reasons that drive the applicant to study in Chile;
- Brief description of the possible areas and topics of the thesis;
- Academic reference letter;
- Letter of sponsorship from the employing institution (if applicable);
- Affidavit accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
More information on the application process can be accessed through the link: Nelson Mandela 2024 AGCID Scholarships.
Recommended for you:
- Top Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students…
- Top 10 Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023/2024 for International…
- Study UK Alumni Awards 2024 for young Professionals who…
- Top 5 Countries With Tuition-Free Universities in 2023
- World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 | Vice Presidency’s…
- Marshall Scholarship 2023 for US citizens to study in the UK
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship 2023 for US…
For more information about the Nelson Mandela Master’s Scholarships Programme, please contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents and links
- Call for the Nelson Mandela Master’s Scholarships 2024
- List of Master Programmes
- Draft Agreement
- Application Form
- Recommendation of Health Declaration and pre-existing diseases
- Focal points
Please note that this opportunity is not offered by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Applicants are required to undertake their own research into programmes and institutions and are responsible for ensuring that the qualifications will be recognised in South Africa by contacting the South African Qualifications Authority and the relevant professional bodies. If there are any discrepancies in the details provided, the information given by the sponsor supersedes the details provided above. No additional financial support will be provided by the Department of Higher Education and Training.