Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria 2023/2024: Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the ongoing RAN Engineer -Graduate Trainee / GEN-E Graduate Program in Lagos, Nigeria.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Introduction: Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria.
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria will focuses on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
Application Requirements for the Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria:
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2022 and 2023 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Telecommunications/ Electronics and Communications or equivalent degree
- Candidate should not have more than one year of work experience.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Basic Network-level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem-Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program. You will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
Benefits of the Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria.
If you apply for the Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria, then we are offering you
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs are provided by senior specialists in the industry.
How to Apply for the Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria 2023/2024.
Do you believe an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute quickly creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are essential, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Recommended for you:
- Everything You Should Know About Miva Open University in…
- Top 10 Best Online Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Open Universities in Nigeria with Affordable Tuition…
- List of NOUN ACETEL Programmes/Courses
- List Of NOUN Courses for Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- 30 Common Terms in National Open University of Nigeria…
- NOUN Transcript & Statement of Result Application Procedure…
- How to Write NOUN Industrial Training/SIWES Report (Logbook)
- Reasons Why Your Name Is Not on NOUN 2023 Graduation List
The Ericsson hiring process
Once you have found a job you are interested in, the process towards an exciting future begins. Depending on the role you are applying for the process usually looks like this:
- Apply for the job – Our application process is quite simple. Once you create your account, it will only take a few minutes to get the application completed.
- Hear from us – If your profile makes a good match, you will typically have one or two shorter conversations over the phone or video as initial contact. These will usually be with a recruiter that will work together with you all along the hiring process. Your recruiter will inform you about the relevant Ericsson representatives you will meet during the process.
- Get ready for your interview – This could be with the positions of a hiring manager or with a senior management team. Depending on the role, you will have between one to three interviews.
- Case interview or assessment – For certain positions.
- Reference check – At the end of the recruitment process we will ask you for references, whom we will contact.
- Offer – If you are the final candidate and you also choose to pursue your career with us, we will provide you with a contract including our position offer and benefits package.
- Contract – Welcome to our team!
How to prepare for your interview
- Be yourself – We want to meet you as you are. We welcome a diverse group of people from all places and walks of life, each of whom brings different viewpoints and abilities to the table. With the right mix of people, we believe that innovation flourishes.
- Be prepared – Get familiar with the job role requirements and be prepared to discuss how your experience aligns with them.
- Bring your experience to life – We love to hear examples of what you have done. Prepare examples of situations you have been in and what you have learned from them.
- Stay curious – Learn about our company and technology. Explore what you are interested in, whether it’s about how we build 5G or if it’s about our AI in networks, and prepare questions about the things you want to know more about. This is just as much an opportunity for you to get to know us as it is for us to know you.
Virtual job interview
Having a virtual interview can feel a bit uncomfortable, but remember we are all in the same situation; the interviewer might be facing the same issues as you. Here are a few tips when it comes to preparing for your virtual interview!
- Install Microsoft Teams. Test your microphone and camera in advance.
- Turn off all disturbances. Make sure your mobile, computer notifications, and televisions are switched off.
- Dress as you would for a face-to-face interview.
- Body language is as important now, if not more.
If you haven’t found a job this time, you may sign up for our job offer alerts to get closer to your next career chapter at Ericsson.
With us, you have the opportunity to embark on a journey that’s shaping the world in a fast, innovative, and ever-evolving technological landscape.