Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2024: The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
Related Opportunity: Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria 2023/2024: How to Apply.
Fields of study for master and doctorate for Eiffel Excellence Scholarship.
The two broad disciplines of the Eiffel Scholarship Program embrace the following fields of study:
Science and technology
- Biology and health
- Ecological transition
- Mathematics and digital sciences
- Engineering Humanities and social sciences
- French history, language, and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Level of study
- French institutions of higher education and research organizations that nominate candidates for the Eiffel program commit to admit them to:
- – a master’s degree program accredited by the French government
– an accredited engineering program – a joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), in partnership with an institution of higher education abroad.
- Length of scholarship period
- For both components of the program, the scholarship is awarded for the academic year corresponding to the call for applications.
The funded study period must begin between September 1 and December 31 of the year in which the scholarship is awarded. The start date cannot be postponed.
Only those parts of the study program occurring in France are funded by the scholarship, except for certain internship or exchange periods as set forth herein.
The scholarship is awarded for:
- A maximum of 12 months for awardees entering the second year of a master’s program (M2)
- A maximum of 24 months for awardees entering the first year of a master’s program (M1)
- A maximum of 36 months for awardees entering an engineering program.
Eiffel scholarships are awarded for a maximum of 18 months in France for doctoral candidates entering their first year of doctoral study on or after September 1, 2023.
Recommended For You:
- Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria 2023/2024: How to Apply
- Top Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students…
- How to Apply & Increase Your Chances of Winning the UK…
- Top 5 Countries With Tuition-Free Universities in 2023
- Top 10 Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 | Vice Presidency’s…
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship 2023 for US…
- Marshall Scholarship 2023 for US citizens to study in the UK
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023/2024 for International…
- Study UK Alumni Awards 2024 for young Professionals
Benefits of the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2024
Master level: Eiffel scholarship recipients receive a monthly allowance of €1,181 in addition to certain direct services, notably international airfare, domestic travel support, insurance, assistance in seeking housing, and cultural activities.
Doctoral level: Eiffel scholarship recipients receive a monthly allowance of €1,700 in addition to certain direct services, notably international airfare, domestic travel support, insurance, assistance in seeking housing, and cultural activities.
Tuition and fees are not paid by the Eiffel program at either the master’s or the doctoral level.
How to Apply for Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2024.
- Contact the Campus France office in your country of origin or the Cooperation and Culture Office of the French Embassy; both can advise you about your study plans.
- Contact the French educational institution or research organization by visiting its website or by emailing or telephoning its office of international relations to learn how to apply for admission (including the date by which your application must be received).
- Inform them of your wish to be considered for an Eiffel scholarship.
- It is your responsibility to choose the school or university that best suits your plans to study or conduct research in France. All French institutions of higher education can nominate candidates for Eiffel scholarships.
- The educational institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship.
- The institution files your application online using Campus France’s dedicated website.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 CAMPAIGN TIMELINE
- Opening of the call for applications: week of September 18, 2023
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 10, 2024 included.
- Publication of results: week of 1 April, 2024.
You May Also Like:
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact us in order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
Campus France – Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles